Thank you for being a customer! Please read the Terms and Conditions provided.
When your order is placed you accept the Terms listed on this page.
Prices are subject to change without notice due to the fluctuation and availability of materials and parts.
We reserve the right to refuse any order and are not responsible for typo errors or glitches that may occur.
Compass Lake Engineering ships all products via trackable carrier (UPS, USPS). Orders are processed and shipped Monday-Friday except Holidays. In the unfortunate event an item is unavailable or on back order it will be noted on the website. We also ship to APO/FPO via USPS.
Unless noted all products sold on Compasslake.com are New.
To receive a shipping estimate before purchasing please add the item/items to your shopping cart and scroll to the bottom of the cart for your customized Shipping Estimate. PLEASE NOTE THAT COMPASSLAKE.COM DOES NOT EXPORT OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES!
Compass Lake Engineering will accept returns under the following conditions:
**Note: All approved cancelled orders will be charged the 3.5% credit card processing fee and may be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. If a custom order is cancelled after work has started the customer is responsible for entire cost quoted.
- Returns will ONLY be accepted with prior authorization.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany all returns and/or exchanges.
- All items returned for credit must be in new condition and accompanied by all original components, manuals, packaging and packing materials, otherwise Compass Lake Engineering will either reject the return or deduct the cost of the missing pieces from the refund amount.
- *New non-defective hardware may be returned within 15 days from invoice date and a 20% restocking fee will apply. Shipping charges will not be refunded. If a product has been opened or the product has been used, it cannot be returned unless the item is defective. Over 15 days no returns to Compass Lake Engineering. Defective or DOA (Dead on Arrival) products will be replaced by same or like product (if the product is unavailable) and shipped to you at our cost. You will be responsible for return freight of the bad merchandise (Original Manufacturers Warranties may still apply).
- Custom configured systems, or custom made parts may not be returned.
- Special order items are non-refundable.
- No returns or refunds for electronic gear. Returns may be made to manufacturer.
- N.T.F. (No Trouble Found)- If any product returned for the service is determined N.T.F. (No Trouble Found) by Compass Lake Engineering or the manufacturer, the customer may be assessed the return freight and service charge on the product.
- Compass Lake Engineering passes on to Customer all applicable manufacturer’s warranties.
We will make every effort to ensure your order is up to our standards. If a return must be made please note the following Policies:
- Any alterations by yourself or a 3rd party will VOID your warranty.
- No returns after 30 days.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. In all instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a return shipping label will be issued from us to return the item.
- Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse will not be accepted for credit.
- In the event merchandise is returned for credit, the approved credit will be applied to the original Invoice (Return freight not included).
The following applies to NET Terms Customers: Customer agrees to make payment in full to Compass Lake Engineering for all amounts due according to Compass Lake Engineering’s invoice(s). Customer also agrees to pay to Compass Lake Engineering, as interest, an amount equal to 1.5% per month, or the maximum provided by law (whichever is less) for invoice amounts that are past due. Should customer default in any such payment(s), Compass Lake Engineering shall have the right, without notice to Customer, to declare all invoice amounts due and payable. In the event Compass Lake Engineering should commence any action(s), or otherwise seek to enforce this agreement against Customer or any Guarantor, Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney(s) fees, collection fees, court costs and other expenses incurred by Compass Lake Engineering, whether or not suit is filed. A $35 returned check fee is charged to Customer and credit privileges are suspended if a check is returned. Customers will provide a signed hard copy purchase order to Compass Lake Engineering when placing an order. This agreement is not transferable or assignable without the prior written consent of Compass Lake Engineering. This agreement shall become effective upon acceptance of the PO by Compass Lake Engineering.